CE in the Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries: Symposium on the Practical Applications for the Analysis of Proteins, Nucleotides & Small Molecules
The goal of the CE Pharm Symposium is to provide a forum for the discussion of recent developments in capillary electrophoresis (CE) analysis of protein, nucleotide and small molecule pharmaceuticals. The presentations and workshops will be devoted completely to practical concerns to strengthen the use of CE within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Applications will highlight uses of CE in various areas of product development including high throughput screening, formulation studies, process development, product characterization and validated lot release and stability testing.
Reasons to Attend CE Pharm:
- Meet the highest concentration of industry/pharma CE experts in one place
- Get perspectives and guidance from regulatory agency experts
- Explore troubleshooting in CE beyond manuals during the highly anticipated Troubleshooting Workshop
- Join discussions in an open atmosphere; problems are named and solutions discussed openly
- Participate in networking with CE experts from industry, health authorities and academia
- Vendor independent insight in CE hardware
- Add on the optional short course on fundamentals, good practice and protein applications
- Get innovative ideas to apply in your day to day work
For more information, contact Randi Jacobs.
Click on the tab titles below to view Speaker Presentations and Roundtable Notes from the most recent meeting.
2022 Speaker Presentations
2022 Roundtable Notes
Thank You for Joining Us
We appreciate your participation in CE Pharm 2022 and hope you consider joining us at CE Pharm 2023 taking place September 24-27, 2023 in Philadelphia, PA.
View On Demand Content
To view the content, visit https://casss.digitellinc.com, login to your account, and select the meeting from the list of past events. Visit the On Demand Presentations and Speaker Slides tab to view available content.
For 2021 meetings, content will be available for one year after the program. For 2022 and beyond, content will be available for three months.
Want to revisit a keynote presentation? Missed important details that may impact your work?
Visit Papers and Presentations to access relevant presentations, summary papers, and roundtable notes.