Hopkins Biotech Network Mentor Program
Are you interested in a non-academic career in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry? Want to learn more about the types of careers available, and how to transition into those roles? Looking to expand your professional network?
The Hopkins Biotech Network is pairing with the CASSS global community of biopharmaceutical professionals to offer you a unique mentoring experience. The Hopkins Biotech Network Mentor Program offers a 3-month, one-on-one opportunity with a professional in the biotech industry.
Mentors can offer a wide range of guidance -- from general career exploration and experience sharing, to focused help on the job application process (i.e. mock interviews, cover letter/resume advice). Mentors will work with you to define your current short-term and long-term goals, and help you progress towards the career of your dreams!
- Application Period – February 23rd - April 1st
- Acceptance Email Notification – April 2nd
- Information Session – April 5th
- Informational Interview Period – April 2nd - April 28th
- Matching Surveys Due – April 29th
- Match Email Sent – April 30th
- Official Mentorship Period with Match – May 1st - July 31st
Call for Mentors
Each Spring and Fall, CASSS partners with the Hopkins Biotech Network to recruit volunteer mentors for students at Johns Hopkins University and the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. If you'd like to become a mentor, please contact Anne Ornelas (email@example.com).