Consultants are a key component of CASSS membership. The purpose of the CASSS Consultants' Network is to facilitate discussions among consultants and provide the following benefits:
- Share consulting experiences with others, while maintaining confidentiality commitments.
- Share best practices in providing consulting services.
- Network among subject matter experts (sometimes consultants have more work than they can handle, or they get a request but don’t have the required skill set).
- Provide a supportive environment for addressing challenges related to consulting.
- Keep consultants abreast of technology advances and the evolving global CMC regulatory environment.
- Provide a mechanism for senior subject matter expert members of CASSS to remain engaged with our events and activities.
For more information, contact Anne Ornelas.
Program | November 27, 2023
Featured Speaker Bio
Field Applications Specialist
Austin Graves is a Field Applications Specialist with Refeyn based in Durham, NC. Austin received his Bachelor's in biological sciences from NC State University in 2015 and his Doctorate in immunology from Rutgers University in 2020. He then worked as a postdoctoral associate at UNC Chapel Hill before joining Refeyn in June of 2022. Graves' expertise includes antibody-antigen binding as well as protein-nucleic acid interactions.
2023 Speaker Presentation
Join us for the Consultants' Network Discussion on November 27, 2023. Registration will close November 24, 2023.
CASSS On Demand
Access approved content from past meetings in the NEW CASSS On Demand platform. CASSS members have access to all available presentation recordings starting in April 2020. Visit https://ondemand.casss.org, login to your account, and select from the list of meetings to begin.
Want to revisit a keynote presentation? Missed important details that may impact your work?
Visit Papers and Presentations to access relevant presentations, summary papers, and roundtable notes.