Cell and Gene Therapy Products: Manufacturing, Quality and Regulatory Considerations
The Cell and Gene Therapy Products (CGTP) symposium enables the exchange of scientific ideas and dialogue with regulators that form the basis of evolving regulatory practices in the development of these diverse and innovative products. The CGTP Symposium will explore how to continue to adapt concepts applied to other biologics and how to establish novel approaches where they are needed.
Reasons to Attend CGTP:
- Gain an overall, in-depth understanding on what your peers are doing in the industry
- Hear updates on the latest regulatory trends
- Live interactive experience to share with other cell and gene therapy experts from academia, industry, regulatory, and vendors
- Obtain new ideas, tips, and best practices
New for 2023:
- Introducing the CGTP Summit – a one-day program dedicated to deep-dive discussions on the topic of comparability.
- Dual tracks with additional sessions to include more content.
- Expanded roundtable discussions to include two sessions.
Click on the links below to view Speaker Presentations from the most recent meeting.
2022 Speaker Presentations
2022 Roundtable Notes
Save the Date
Mark your calendars! Join us for Cell & Gene Therapy Products on June 27-29, 2023 in Rockville, MD USA. Stay tuned and we hope to see you join the discussion. Registration will be available soon.
Want to revisit a keynote presentation? Missed important details that may impact your work?
Visit Papers and Presentations to access relevant presentations, summary papers, and roundtable notes.