Hopkins Biotech Network Mentor Program
Are you interested in a non-academic career in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry? Want to learn more about the types of careers available, and how to transition into those roles? Looking to expand your professional network?
The Hopkins Biotech Network is pairing with the CASSS global community of biopharmaceutical professionals to offer you a unique mentoring experience. This program offers a 3-month, one-on-one opportunity with a professional in the biotech industry.
Mentors can offer a wide range of guidance -- from general career exploration and experience sharing, to focused help on the job application process (i.e. mock interviews, cover letter/resume advice). Mentors will work with you to define your current short-term and long-term goals, and help you progress towards the career of your dreams!
Applications are open for the spring Cohort.
- Application Period - January 16th - February 20th
- Acceptance Email Notification - February 21st
- Informational Interview Period - February 20th - March 22nd
- Matching Surveys Due - March 22nd
- Match Email Sent - March 24th
- Official Mentorship Period with Match - March 24th - June 10th
- Exit Survey Period - May 29th - June 9th (End of Program)