Analytical Technologies Europe: Symposium on Analytical Sciences and Regulatory Trends in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
AT Europe provides an active forum for the discussion of recent developments, regulatory considerations, and practical applications of analytical technologies like capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and chromatography for product characterization, process monitoring, formulation development and release testing in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Reasons to Attend AT Europe:
- Learn about latest developments in the application of CE, LC and MS in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Discuss regulatory trends and considerations to work towards practical solutions
- Connect directly to the pulse of the biopharmaceutical community through industry, academia and regulatory
- Gain an overall, in-depth understanding of what your peers are doing in the industry
- Interact with peers and vendors to obtain new ideas
- Participate in panel discussions after each session targeted to address YOUR issues and questions
Want more information? Contact Julie Harris
Click on the tab titles below to view Speaker Presentations and Roundtable Notes from the most recent meeting.
2020 Speaker Presentations
2020 Roundtable Notes
Want to revisit a keynote presentation? Missed important details that may impact your work?
Visit Papers and Presentations to access relevant presentations, summary papers, and roundtable notes.