About CMC Strategy Forum Japan
The Forum this year will include live speaker presentations and panel discussions in each session, and will last approximately 3.5 hours each day. We are very pleased and grateful for the strong support from the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA, Japan), as well as the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA). In 2020, the series was also held virtually and included participation from 9 regulatory agencies, 13 countries and 38 companies and academic institutions, enabling an in-depth discussion of global CMC issues. As in years past, the established model of the CMC Forum series will focus on topics and regulatory updates relevant for Japan and Asia Pacific.
All talks and workshops will be held Monday, 6 December, 2021 through Wednesday, 8 December, 2021, including live speaker presentations and panel discussions, as well as access to the final program, abstracts and presenters' slides (when available). NOTE: All times are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
REGISTRATION FEES (REGISTER BY 1 DECEMBER 2021)
- Academic / Government Registration $695.00
- Industry Registration $1125.00
- Student Registration $295.00
Contributions or gifts to CASSS are not tax deductible as charitable contributions; however, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please consult your tax advisor. The CASSS Federal Tax ID number is 77-0048350.
Features for Our Virtual Meetings
We will keep you updated on aspects of the virtual experience. In the past, attendees have commented on how easy it is to engage during the live general sessions using the attendee chat and questions. You will also enjoy other features including:
- Take notes, which are then emailed to you at the end of the event.
- Create your own schedule and see sessions important to you.
- View an attendee list to connect with others via email.
- Learn more from speakers through crowd-sourced questions and upvoting.
- Add a photo to your profile. Connect more easily.
- Content including speaker abstracts and slides.
- On Demand content available after the symposia or fora for viewing up to one year.
CMC Strategy Forum Japan 2021 will be offered in both English and Japanese languages for the audio streaming. English will be default, but you can update your preferred language by completing the following steps after logging in on each day of the forum:
For Attendees Using the Digitell Virtual Player:
- At the bottom of the player select "Options"
- Under "Stream Choices" select either:
a. English - Detect Automatically (this is the default setting)
b. Japanese - Detect Automatically
For Speakers or Moderators Logged into Zoom:
- At the bottom of the screen, click the language icon on the toolbar. The current language selected will show as the icon.
- Once clicked, select your preferred language from the available language audio options
b. English (this is the default setting)
Past Event Videos
CASSS Moments: Scientific Discussions Addressing Real-Time Issues
CASSS Moments: Regulatory Differences: Managing Products Globally
CASSS Moments: CASSS Forums Leading Scientific Discussion Over the Years
CASSS Moments: Discovering Hot Topics for Regulators