CASSS maintains a calendar of events hosted by similar, non-profit scientific societies that we feel would be of interest to our members. Please check back often for updates.
2017 PDA Biosimilars Conference 26-27 June 2017, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
PDA and FDA are co-hosting the 2017 PDA Biosimilars Conference 26-27 June 2017 in Bethesda, MD.
Regulatory and industry experts will share case studies and offer practical guidance for the development of biosimilar products and demonstration of analytical similarity, setting the framework for what should be included in a marketing application.
Over two days, you will hear topics such as:
• Current Regulatory Agency Expectations from FDA, EMA, Health Canada
• Case studies from Samsung, Sandoz, Amgen, etc.
• Strategies for Reverse Engineering
• Post-Marketing Change Management
• Control Strategy for Biosimilars
• Product Specifications for Biosimilars
• Data Quality Expectations in Biosimilar Development
• And More
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your questions and concerns with the experts!
Location: Bethesda, MD Date: 26-27 June 2017 More Information: Click HERE
19th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies 27-30 June 2017, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
We are pleased to announce the 19th edition of ExTech, the International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies, to be held at the University of Santiago de Compostela in June 2017. The ExTech symposium series is the flagship event for sample preparation, analytical extraction processes, and sample clean-up techniques. The series, started in 1999 by Prof. Janusz Pawliszyn (Canada), has been held annually around the world. ExTech has become a unique and vital platform for the exchange of information and ideas in the growing field of sample preparation. Contributions to ExTech2017 will be published in a special issue of Elsevier journals.
• Theorical and fundamental aspects of extraction technologies • New extraction phases • New technologies and techniques • Sample preparation for direct introduction to MS • Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) • Emerging contaminants and current issues • Environmental Sampling. New devices and developments for passive sampling • Food control and analysis • Natural products, flavor and fragrance analysis
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Spain Date: 27-30 June 2017 More information: click here
CACO Pharmaceutical & BioScience Society (CACO-PBSS)
San Francisco Bay Area is a non-profit professional organization of scientists and other professionals in the life science sector. They are host to a number of seminar luncheons, targeted workshops (short courses), expert forums, minisymposia and vendor shows in the SF Bay Area. Visit their website for information on upcoming events.