Thank you to all who participated and helped make CE Pharm 2016 a success!
Mark your calendars now for CE Pharm 2017: September 17 - 20, 2017 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, MA.
The goal of this Symposium is to provide a forum for the discussion of recent developments in CE analysis of protein, nucleotide and small molecule pharmaceuticals. The presentations and workshops will be devoted completely to practical concerns to strengthen the use of CE within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Applications will highlight uses of CE in various areas of product development including high throughput screening, formulation studies, process development, product characterization and validated lot release and stability testing.
The Symposium will feature presentations from leading experts within the industries and the regulatory agencies such as FDA, Health Canada and EMA. The workshops will allow for open discussions of specific techniques and/or applications including protein analysis, carbohydrate analysis, CE/MS, oligonucleotide and chiral separations as well as validation of CE assays for product release.
As in past years, CASSS (California Separation Science Society), a not-for-profit professional association designed to organize symposia and provide other educational and networking opportunities for separation, pharmaceutical and bioanalytical scientists throughout the world, will organize the Symposium.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend CE Pharm 2016
1. Meet the highest concentration of industry/pharma CE experts under one roof.
2. Perspectives and guidance from regulatory agency experts.
3. Troubleshooting in CE beyond manuals.
4. Open atmosphere for discussions; problems are named and solutions discussed openly.
5. Networking with CE experts from industry, health authorities and academia.
6. Vendor independent insight in CE hardware.
7. Excellent short course on fundamentals, good practice and protein applications.
8. Get innovative ide