Sunday, September 20, 2015 - Thursday, September 24, 2015
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY
CE in the Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries: 17th Symposium on the Practical Applications for the Analysis of Proteins, Nucleotides and Small Molecules
Thank you to all who participated and helped make CE Pharm 2015 a success!
Mark your calendars now for CE Pharm 2016: September 25 - 29, 2016 at The Westin Hotel in San Diego, CA.
CE Pharm Mission Statement:
To provide an interactive forum for the discussion of recent development and practical applications of capillary electrophoresis (CE) in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, including regulatory considerations. The forum also provides a venue for industrial CE practitioners to meet, network and participate in exchanging knowledge for mutual education.
The goal of this Symposium is to provide a forum for the discussion of recent developments in CE analysis of protein, nucleotide and small molecule pharmaceuticals. The presentations and workshops will be devoted completely to practical concerns to strengthen the use of CE within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Applications will highlight uses of CE in various areas of product development including high throughput screening, formulation studies, process development, product characterization and validated lot release and stability testing.
The Symposium will feature presentations from leading experts within the industries and the regulatory agencies such as FDA, Health Canada and EMA. The workshops will allow for open discussions of specific techniques and/or applications including protein analysis, carbohydrate analysis, CE/MS, oligonucleotide and chiral separations as well as validation of CE assays for product release. Specifically, two workshops will focus on the implementation of assays, including assay troubleshooting, assay transfer, and instrument qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ).
As in past years, CASSS (California Separation Science Society), a not-for-profit professional association designed to organize symposia and provide other educational and networking opportunities for separation, pharmaceutical and bioanalytical scientists throughout the world, will organize the Symposium.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend CE Pharm 2015
1. Meet the highest concentration of industry/pharma CE experts under one roof.
2. Perspectives and guidance from regulatory agency experts.
3. Troubleshooting in CE beyond manuals.
4. Open atmosphere for discussions; problems are named and solutions discussed openly.
5. Networking with CE experts from industry, health authorities and academia.
6. Vendor independent insight in CE hardware.
7. Excellent short courses on fundamentals, good practice and protein applications.
8. Get innovative ideas for new applications.
9. Update on new technologies and industrial applications in CE.
10. Learning about results of and opportunities to participate in inter-company
collaborations to study the robustness of the CE methods.