This Symposium in particular provides an active forum for discussion of recent developments and regulatory considerations of the practical application of analytical technologies like capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and chromatography for product characterization, process monitoring, formulation development and release testing in the biopharmaceutical industry.
This new European meeting offers the opportunity to:
• Learn about latest developments in the application of CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry.
• Gain an overall, in-depth understanding of what your peers are doing in the industry
• Interact with peers and vendors to obtain new ideas
• Exchange method development and troubleshooting tips
• Connect directly to the pulse of the biopharmaceutical community through industry, academia and regulatory to work towards practical solutions
• Panel discussion after each session targeted to address YOUR issues and questions
• Workshops discussing practical solutions to specific problems including opportunities to present and discuss YOUR issues and questions
• Two pre-conference training courses on the practical application of CE and MS
Want more information? Check out the "More in this Section" dropdown box at the top of the page!
Or contact CASSS at 510-428-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org