Tuesday, 15 March 2016 - Friday, 18 March 2016
Imperial Riding School Renaissance Hotel, Vienna, Austria
Analytical Technologies Europe: Symposium on the Practical Applications including CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Thank you to all who participated in the Analytical Technologies Europe 2016!
Mark your calendars now for AT Europe 2017: 14 - 17 March 2017 at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Brussels, Belgium.
This Symposium in particular provides an active forum for discussion of recent developments and regulatory considerations of the practical application of analytical technologies like capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and chromatography for product characterization, process monitoring, formulation development and release testing in the biopharmaceutical industry.
This new European meeting offers the opportunity to:
• Learn about latest developments in the application of CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry.
• Gain an overall, in-depth understanding of what your peers are doing in the industry
• Interact with peers and vendors to obtain new ideas
• Exchange method development and troubleshooting tips
• Connect directly to the pulse of the biopharmaceutical community through industry, academia and regulatory to work towards practical solutions
• Panel discussion after each session targeted to address YOUR issues and questions
• Workshops discussing practical solutions to specific problems including opportunities to present and discuss YOUR issues and questions
• Two pre-conference training courses on the practical application of CE and MS